Warehouse Transformation at leading supplier of spare parts for garden supplies
Stabilization of stocking and warehousing processes required
- Sales EUR 42.5 million, parent company sales EUR 128 million, group worldwide approx. USD 1.4 billion (2021). Takeover (sales EUR 217 million) planned for September 2022.
- Number of employees: 125; parent companies in Europe: 381 (09/22); part of a private equity company
Situation and Challenge
- Stabilization of stocking and warehousing processes required
- Lack of process and workflow descriptions (impeding ERP change)
- Data availability and data quality very poor, which, among other things, makes quick analysis of day-to-day business difficult
Objective and Task
- Warehouse transformation (organization, processes and technology)
- Preparation, support and assurance of ERP change within the area of responsibility
- Head of on-site logistics (staff responsibility for 58 employees)
Measures and Procedures
- Analysis and development of various business and system concepts, process and flow descriptions in connection with planned ERP changeover.
- Execution of large number of test cases during run-up (pre go-live, cut-over) and in the aftermath (Hypercare phase) of the ERP change (including all interfaces to logistics) Observation, evaluation and implementation of various process and workflow improvements
Results and Achievements
- Complete assurance and implementation of the ERP change by go-live date.
- Execution of a key date inventory in record time (half the time of previous year)
- Definition of performance criteria as well as introduction of logistics reporting with the aim of measuring and optimizing processes and activities (also for European group of companies)
Quantum computing – game changer in waiting position
Quantum computing promises a technological revolution, but the know-how could migrate from Europe from 2026. Why you should get to grips with this future technology today. Develop your quantum strategy, learn from experts and evaluate the reality and applicability of this fascinating technology.
General Manager for Series Production and Growth
A battery pack developer and manufacturer has insufficient management expertise to move into profitable growth. An interim CEO from Atreus is tasked with implementing technology scaling, building a product line strategy, and repositioning a production line. He rebuilds team and processes and secures funding.
Stabilization of Quality Processes at Automotive Supplier
An automotive electrical supplier experiences the highest quality escalation mode and has a sharp decline in production output. An Atreus Quality Manager de-escalates the quality status after 3 months and restores trust in the collaboration between OEM and supplier.