Debit and Credit
Buyers love discounts, the supply chain tends to like high prices, financiers hope for dream returns, retailers insist on high discounts and the cost of modernizing production and IT is exploding. Employees want more pay, banks want good collateral, and the tax authorities would prefer to have it all.
Finance experts from Atreus ensure that companies stay in the safe profit zone even in stormy times – or find their way back there.
We are no strangers to complex challenges and our directors are right at home in the world of C-level decision-making. Atreus will quickly find the right, tried-and-tested people for your project, who will act and implement swiftly and decisively. At the same time, Atreus directors remain on-hand as sparring partners. Our network can also activate additional Achievers at short notice – from experts to CEOs.
We support you in challenges in the area of finance with the following services, among others:
„We have worked with Atreus on several occasions, and time and again our expectations have been met or even exceeded. In the most recent case, the Atreus manager we appointed led our largest business unit back to growth with his team. Despite the Corona crisis, we were able to improve order intake and profitability significantly, which was crucial for achieving our group targets. In parallel, we were able to successfully implement our reorganization. We will be happy to work with Atreus again in the future.“
„Working with Atreus and the Atreus Manager was very pleasant and extremely professional at all times. We were able to benefit from the Atreus Manager’s wide range of experience in many of the topics in which he was involved as Senior Consultant Controlling.“
„Atreus has repeatedly provided us with excellent support in implementing a challenging transformation project.“
Pricing specialists from Atreus help to exploit optimization potential in pricing and increase the company’s profit. Atreus managers quickly identify potential, derive measures, and manage implementation with their high level of pricing expertise: safely, effectively, and sustainably.
- Identification of potentials for price optimization through analytical pricing competence
- Definition of a tailor-made pricing strategy and derivation of concrete recommendations for action
- Implementing a rapid and significant revenue impact with low upfront investment
- Competitive market pricing with sustainable earnings effects
- Establishment of pricing as a core process in the organization
- Realizing a potential of three to five percentage points EBIT margin (depending on the industry)
- Achieving quick wins that take effect in the first year, e.g., by passing on external cost increases
Atreus experts use proven methods to optimize the organization’s financial supply chain and reduce working capital through consistent working capital management. Through their expertise and industry knowledge, they improve liquidity and profitability – quickly, safely, and sustainably. Atreus experts optimize working capital as project and program managers
- Comprehensive analysis of the status quo and identification of optimization potentials
- Establishment of the necessary structures and processes in the organization (e.g. working capital report, liquidity controlling)
- Optimization of existing processes to reduce capital commitment
- Planning and implementation of measures to optimize costs and free up liquidity in operations
- Improvement of operational processes
- Professional change management across all organizational units
- Optimization of inventories, receivables and payables
- Introduction and consistent monitoring of key performance indicators
Atreus manages complex performance improvement programs along the value chain. Individual managers or teams of performance improvement experts quickly analyze the key starting points, initiate measures to increase value, and secure the program through accompanying change management.
- Professional implementation of operational value enhancement programs and projects to improve results
- Development and operationalization of performance improvement measures
- Professionalization of cash management
- Streamlining of the (service) portfolio
- Renegotiation of prices for services
- Implementation of new structures and processes in the organization and consistent interface management
- Establishment of an effective, centralized project organization and continuous monitoring and measurement of the success of operational implementation by the “Program Office” or a Program Officer
- Accompanying, integrative change management to mobilize employees and managers
- Professional, transparent project communication (success stories and quick wins)
Contact Partner in Finance
All the members of our team advise you on the interim filling of top management positions. Depending on their expertise and experience, the individual members focus on different industries.